Gotcha. I've been up highway 50 through Placerville a couple of times. Nice country up through there, and Lake Tahoe of course, is beautiful. If you've never visited Lassen, it is definitely worth a visit. It is beautiful with its snow capped peaks and alpine lakes and it does not have the crowds that many of California's other national parks do. We always had it pretty much to ourselves up there.

Actually (let me reset my bearings), if your on the north shore side of Lake Tahoe, your probably up highway 80 toward Auburn. I've been up that way a couple of times as well and it's very nice country that direction as well. :eek:)

Hello all my name is will ramey and I'm trying to get back into fowl and I'm looking for a standard size and bantams in Old English Gamefowl and oriental gamefowl and wouldvlike to know what's the best barnyards that will lay good and set good

Hello all my name is will ramey and I'm trying to get back into fowl and I'm looking for a standard size and bantams in Old English Gamefowl and oriental gamefowl and wouldvlike to know what's the best barnyards that will lay good and set good

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. This is a new member section and you will not likely find the information you're looking for here. I would recommend posting this on our Chicken Breeders and Hatcheries section. Just click on https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16/chicken-breeders-hatcheries, and then on the blue "Start a New Thread" box in the upper left corner. Good luck in finding gamefowl.

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom