eeyore6

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 9, 2014
Grass Valley, CA
Hello, my name is Rachel and I have 7 beautiful hens that are 5 months old. We live in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Northern California. The breeds of my girls are, 2 Bantam Ancona, 2 Plymouth Barred Rock, 2 Gold Laced Wyandotte, and a beautiful Rhode Island Red.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a lovely flock! You should have lots of eggs soon! :)

Enjoy all your adventures with them and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

It sounds like you have a wonderful mixed flock!

Welcome to BYC, Rachel. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a beautiful, mixed flock. I lived for 7 years in the Corning area. How far are you from Lassen Volcanic National Park? Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Thank you. I am south of Lassen, we are in between Sacramento and the North Shore of Lake Tahoe.

Gotcha. I've been up highway 50 through Placerville a couple of times. Nice country up through there, and Lake Tahoe of course, is beautiful. If you've never visited Lassen, it is definitely worth a visit. It is beautiful with its snow capped peaks and alpine lakes and it does not have the crowds that many of California's other national parks do. We always had it pretty much to ourselves up there.

Back
Top Bottom