Bertasmomma

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 20, 2014
Cullman, Alabama
I have had chickens for almost 2 years. Currently have 2 silkies and 4 dominicker. As a home health nurse, some days are crazy busy. Tending to and watching my chickens usually provides some much needed comic relief! They have such different personalities!

welcome-byc.gif

They are my sanity from daily hassles as well. Don't ya love being a crazy chicken person? I do.

Glad you joined us.

My avatar pic is my roo, Junior. He is pretty goofy. He does his "I found food" call even when I refill the feeder! I tell the girls that I'm the one that found the food, not him!

My avatar pic is my roo, Junior. He is pretty goofy. He does his "I found food" call even when I refill the feeder! I tell the girls that I'm the one that found the food, not him!
But as soon as you leave, he tells them you were just kidding!

Who do you think the girls will believe……he is one fine looking guy.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Chickens are entertaining, aren't they? Better than watching TV. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with Junior and the rest of your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Yes, chickens are good for the body, mind and soul!

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I have a rescued rooster that does the "I found food!" call every time he sees ME. I think he needs some hens?
wink.png
Poor thing's still in quarantine, so he'll have to put up with me so long.

On a side note, we have a contest running for our new members, if you're interested. More info and how to enter here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/885886/welcome-to-byc-sign-up-and-win/0_30

Enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom