Tremmorez

In the Brooder
5 Years
Dec 13, 2014
Unknown.
Hi there! I've just joined Backyard Chickens, and I'm hoping to learn quite a bit! I've never owned chickens, but I would love to, unfortunately I'm not allowed to own any at this time, but I'm hoping to learn until then! So glad I found Backyard Chickens, and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun here!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning!! Have you stopped by our learning center yet? Lots of helpful articles on getting started and raising chickens...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck and I sure hope you can get some chickens really soon!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry you have not been allowed to have chickens and hope that will change before long. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in being able to get some chickens soon.

Thank you for joined the BYC flock, we will be here when you need us. In the interim you may like to peruse the Learning Center as well as "Raising Backyard chickens " forum. Have you considered having a house pet chicken?

There is a very good thread called " people with house chickens.." many people who otherwise couldn't have them - manage to keep one or two as house pets. The bantam breeds especially Silkies and seramas are prefect for this. They tolerate confinement and are adaptable to in home conditions. My friend now has 5 -3 silkies and 2 seramas. She has had house pet chickens for over 25 years.

Back
Top Bottom