Mkakat

In the Brooder
Feb 10, 2015
I am an aircraft engineer based in Qatar. I have four chickens ( mixed breeds) not sure what they are. I bought an incubator and brought some eggs from UK (pure breeds) with the help of this site am into 11 days and so far looking good. Only problem is I cannot bring he humidity below 57 but is stays stable +-2. Cannot wait to see my babies fingers crossed.

There is tons of people that can help you on this site that are egg hatching geniuses. If you don't get a response find a thread on hatching. I haven't tried it yet so I'm no help. But anyway welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

Please check out the "Raising Backyard chickens" forum menu re: incubation and hatching . Sorry I have no personal experience with that.

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!

Going here, will help you get around BYC!!! Has loads of info on how to get around the site!

How to insert pictures on BYC!!!!

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Thank you all for your support. Candled the eggs last night and out of 31 eggs ( Rhode Island red and light Sussex) I had to remove 6 that were clear the others are all dark. Today I start making my brooder.

Good luck to you. you said you brought some eggs from Uk, Would you help me how you get it please?

Back
Top Bottom