New members

Wingers

Hatching
12 Years
Apr 22, 2007
Hi all,

We just bought our first chickens today and are very excited about our new venture. We've been reading the posts and they're very informative. Look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Regards
Adam & Erica
big_smile.png

We got 2 white leghorns and 2 bantams. One of the bantams is a rooster. They are just at point of lay now.

Welcome to the madness! So...you just got 4 hu??
lau.gif
When I started last year, I told my hubby..." I only want about 6 or 7 for eggs? Today I am at 40...with 27 eggs in an incubator, and my Frizzle hen is setting on between 8 and 12 eggs.
gig.gif
Yeah.....its a chicken thang. Very addicting. Have fun with your...and we love pics!! Oh, and let us know when you get more!!!
gig.gif

Welcome Wingers
frow.gif
I got my first four grown hens and one rooster less than three weeks ago and now have twenty chicks and two guineas, Now I have two ducklings coming today! It is addictive. Can't wait to see your pictures!

I still only have my rooster... Poor lonely boy, the ladies were due two weeks ago but something bad must have happened because now the Mill says they will be available in May.....

How funny, T.J. my husband reacts the same way. I can't tell you how he cracked up when he discovered I had found a chicken forum.
lau.gif
his words, "what is there to know about chickens?" Boy, did he get an earful.
big_smile.png
Let's just say I have been educating him with everything I am learning from this wonderful site.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom