New Moustache resolution for 2012!!

If only I was a bearded lady...

I'd pull your beard.
yesss.gif

Too bad about the beard... they tend to hold a lot of oils and debris.. and if you're waxing the beard, even more stuff will stick. You could try again, develop a twice a day cleaning habit for your beard. Use Dial antibacterial soap or something like proactive, it will help with break outs. Maybe switch to a hair spiking gel or some guy used a glue stick to hold his handle bar in place... maybe you have an issue with the wax, esp if you're leaving it on 24/7

Too bad about the beard... they tend to hold a lot of oils and debris.. and if you're waxing the beard, even more stuff will stick. You could try again, develop a twice a day cleaning habit for your beard. Use Dial antibacterial soap or something like proactive, it will help with break outs. Maybe switch to a hair spiking gel or some guy used a glue stick to hold his handle bar in place... maybe you have an issue with the wax, esp if you're leaving it on 24/7

Its moreso with my gulf war sickness.I get:
Skin irritations
rashes
achy bones and joints
partial memory losses
ptsd
bipolarism

at least I dont get these:

cognitive functions
diarhea

so..no beard or moustache..ever? I use antimicrobal soap and bathe 2 times a day. cant use proactive on my skin due to gws.Thankss for the advice but its a dead horse.

OMG, Santa Maria!

You look like Carlos de Siguenza y Gongora! Creepy!

For those who do not know this character:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_de_Sigüenza_y_Góngora

WOW! this dude liked everything I do now.I am a poet and writer,I love history,philosopy,math and am a civil designer..sort of like a chartographer.I was also kicked out of certain churches for my beliefs.....spooky cool. Maybe I was him in an earlier life.

Back
Top Bottom