1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New on here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by crazy4quarters, Jan 2, 2017.

1. crazy4quarters

crazy4quarters New Egg

Jan 2, 2017
    Texas
    Hey ya'll from Texas!!! We are new to raising chickens. Will have lots of questions!

2. dragonthehunter

dragonthehunter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2016
    New brunswick Canada
    Well if you have any questions Just ask and we will answer it and if we can't we will get somebody who can
    Welcome to the backyard chicken family

3. Welcome to BYC From Maine!Ask as many thing as you need and we will try and answer them!
    Best Wishes to you and yours.

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, crazy4quarters, and :welcome! Great to have you in our community! If youd 'd like to chat with other Lone Star State poultry folks, find the TX thread in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
    And as a poultry newcomer you might like to check out the Learning Center here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
    It is packed with useful articles spanning the full range of poultry keeping. Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC! :)

5. MasterOfClucker

MasterOfClucker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2016
    Iowa
    Welcome to BYC![​IMG]

6. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC!

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under crazy4quarters [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

8. mustangrooster

mustangrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC! Enjoy your stay :)

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard Chickens - hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.

10. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Redsoxs has given you some good links, hope they help answer your questions. The Search box in the upper left corner can also be helpful finding information.

Thanks for joining us!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by