New Oregon member

Rogue Rooster

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 26, 2009
Rogue River Oregon
Hi! New guy here from Rogue River Oregon, home of the National Rooster Crow contest. Started as a chicken guy in FFA in High school.
Put it aside until some 45 years later. just building my coop and yard now. This is a great site with lots of friendly folks and information. Thanks for letting me back into the flock

welcome-byc.gif
What kind of chickens do you have??

Greetings from Arizona! I stopped by to say hi, because I grew up a few miles up river from you in Gold Hill. Glad to hear the Rooster Crow / Drunken rRedneck Gathering (it probably is a little more up-scale these days) is still going on.
tongue.png
welcome-byc.gif

azelgin: hasn't changed a bit still a small town get together of hippies and goat ropers, and loggers. If you grew up in Gold Hill we probably know ya or your kin. My address is Gold Hill, but can throw a rock into RR.
big_smile.png

Rogue Rooster: We moved to SoOregon from California when I was a kid. Felt about as welcome as a child molester at a PTA meeting. Finally seemed like home after I finished High School (Crater) six years later. Had a construction buisiness in Medford for several years. I think my ex-partner kept my name on it to this day. Gee, I sure miss the "0" visability fog I used to drive in. What I do miss is the fishing. Oh well, I guess we traded it in for a little more sunshine. Good luck to you with the chickens.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom