New Pics! DUW...

Chickens can be very frustrating to photograph! About 90% of my pics end up deleted due to blurring!
I just love that first pic--the girls really do look like they are showing you their eggs! LOL

Very pretty flock...and a nice load of eggs too! I love the shot of your broody.
love.gif
I can't wait to see pictures of her hatch!
jumpy.gif

Mitzi

No fair, your chickens actually look at the camera. I have hundreds of pics of the backsides of my chickens. Mine are only interested in what I'm doing if I don't want them involved (like painting or washing off the porch) You have some beauties there!

Thanks, Luna! Milk is so proud of his girl. Whenever you look at them, he stands up real tall, lifts up his crest and flaps his wings like crazy! Its really powerful too. You can look out the window and see feathers flying all over, thats when you know either Milk or Sadie is flapping for some reason.
roll.png

Thanks, Mitzi! Im very anxious to see what hatches! The dad is either a BR or a BR X EE, so Im expecting pretty much all black chicks, but some of the eggs are blue, so maybe the BR X EE bred with his mom and I'll get colorful chicks!
fl.gif

Haha, mine look at the camera because I dont feed them until they pay attention! I tempt them with boiled carrots and they pay attention, for sure! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom