New pics "GODZILLA" World Record!

Well its been awhile but here are a couple pics I snapped with my phone to give the godzilla fans an update
big_smile.png
He lost maybe a pound or so but he is still massive. He's battling the bumble foot right now but we are workin on it. Still pretty fiesty too!
19853_pictures_from_phone_005.jpg

19853_pictures_from_phone_003.jpg

Chef

Wow
ep.gif
He reminds me of a huge roo my neighbors had like him when I was kid. We could walk over in their yard just to get the big roo to chase us back to our yard. It was chasing my lil brother one time and he was looking back to see how close the roo was to him. Then all of a sudden my brother turned to run faster and "BAM" the roo run him dead into a tree.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Boy was it so funny to see that! We still laugh to this day about the neighbors big roo...

Wow, that is one amazing bird!

I don't think you can actually "milk" a chicken for sperm. I've read descriptions of how people AI chickens, it involves two people holding the birds, and bumping the proper parts together. If I remember correctly. That would allow you to mate him to another hen, when you have one of laying age. I think it was over in the genetics/breeds section, I read that about how to AI, I'm not sure.

Sorry all i know this is way of topic but the guy with the dico birdy as a profile pic. Im talking to you every time i start to read your post i see mr. disco out the corner of my eye it looks like hes doing the hula hoop thing. and then i look at him and he is just flashing back and forth... Its taunting my A.D.D... Jokes jokes jokes
bun.gif

Wow! That bird is very impressive. Who needs a dog for predator protection when you've got one of those?

Quote:
Someone posted a youtube link on AI'ing chickens. Really wasn't that bad; they 'milked' the rooster,collected the sperm into a pipette, and dropped it onto the hen's cloaca. Pretty amazing, really.

Back
Top Bottom