New pics "GODZILLA" World Record!

Quote:
He hurts them because he is too heavy...at 20 pounds he is overweight...the Largest CornishX rooster are as tall as the tallest Jersey Giants and some Giant Brahman and Cochins, but you wont see them hurting the ladies....
cool.png

Thank you for correcting me. Personally, he looks pretty scary, I am remembering Bill Cosby's 60's "The chicken that ate New York City" bit. I think I may still have the record, might be fun to get it out and listen to it again. Anyone remember it?

Quote:
He hurts them because he is too heavy...at 20 pounds he is overweight...the Largest CornishX rooster are as tall as the tallest Jersey Giants and some Giant Brahman and Cochins, but you wont see them hurting the ladies....
cool.png

OK.... whatever you say
lau.gif

Dont you think if he was overwieght he would have problems with his legs and heart? This chicken can jump and kick like a game cock. He is going on 2 years old and the average cornishX which is what you must be speaking of have problems alot sooner than that. Thanks for the input though.

Chef

I am now in the process of mating my CornishX SIRE cockerel(7month) with a production type RIR hen, but he can´t do the deed, he seems fine at 10 pounds...I will wait abit longer, I am in the prosses of rearing new Sires, this time I will stunt their growth even more(the most promessing chicks), but they will be very healthy, I just want them smaller and slimmer so I could mate them with any hens

Um my RIR rooster would hurt my girls too and he was only 6 pounds. Hence the chciken saddles!

Chef

Back
Top Bottom