New pics "GODZILLA" World Record!

Glad to hear that. Keep us posted. If she lays an egg, take a picture and post it.

I believe that accourding to the Guiness Book of World Records, the world's heaviest chicken was a White Sullly (Whatever breed that is) owned by a guy in England and weighed a little less than 24 lbs.

Quote:
Well Godzilla is still alive and doing GREAT! The hen did not make it. I really wish I had a hen big enough to put in there with him. He seriously feels like your holding a child. It is very hard to believe that it's a chicken when your holding him. HE'S MASSIVE!!! It actually seems like he lost a little weight after he lost his lady friend. He's right at 20#s on the digital scale now. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

Cheers!
Chef

wow2.gif
That roo is HUGE!!!!

Honestly, not to be rude or anything but thats nothing.....I know someone who had a 35pound roo who lived to be 4 years old.... then he had a stroke and kept rolling over on his back with his head under his back and his feet in the air...then.....he died the day I went over to their house and just did the roll-over thing and barfed all over the place......

Quote:
Well Godzilla is still alive and doing GREAT! The hen did not make it. I really wish I had a hen big enough to put in there with him. He seriously feels like your holding a child. It is very hard to believe that it's a chicken when your holding him. HE'S MASSIVE!!! It actually seems like he lost a little weight after he lost his lady friend. He's right at 20#s on the digital scale now. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

Cheers!
Chef

wow, that is really something!!
big_smile.png
hes very pretty!

The name fits. He must eat a lot. Good heavens!!!
ep.gif
What does one do with such a large bird? Geez.... it will kill all your hens..wont it? He's going to give your hens the vapors.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom