New pics "GODZILLA" World Record!

No animals in Guiness!! Thats dumb.. because animals cant cheat or do stupid things like shoot milk out if their tear ducts. Whats the world coming too?
idunno.gif

I thought that was really stupid as well! Makes me wanna
smack.gif
. They probably got to many calls on everybodies mutated animals
rant.gif
including mine
gig.gif
! Oh well we still think he's cool.

Chef

Quote:
Maybe if you gave him a baby aspirin every once in a while it might help his heart too. But Don't know how much to give him. These jumbos are easy to have a heart attack aren't they. I've read that's the reason most don't live that long.

we got some from the vet for my grandmother lil pomerinian that were REALLY small. We had to give 2 for the pomerianian and it would have been 18 or so for the lab. I think they were 2.5mg give your vet a call im sure they will have somthing u can use

World records stopped adding animals because they were afraid people would over feed thier animals just to get in the book. Simple as that....

Oh man! He's doing great. He's getting to be more and more agressive though. He likes to try and get you when you go in to feed him. He likes to bite too. I think the game cocks are rubbing off
gig.gif
. He's big as ever and doing fine.

Chef

The good thing Chef is he is too big to get ya in the face
lol.png
so don't bend down to feed or give him fresh water.

I had a rooster once that waiting until you bent over and then came at your face. By the way that rooster was quite tasty in a pot of chicken-n-dumlings.
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom