New Premier 1 Roll Out Nesting Boxes

Wow this certainly does look nice and the price is amazing compared to "The best nest box". But why does it have to be red??? Ugh. Ya, I'd like to know if anyone is using it and if the eggs roll out well, don't crack, etc.

Wow this certainly does look nice and the price is amazing compared to "The best nest box". But why does it have to be red??? Ugh. Ya, I'd like to know if anyone is using it and if the eggs roll out well, don't crack, etc.
Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about the red. Something more neutral would be better. Hopefully, someone who has purchased will comment.

The inside ones should be fine, but I'd be worried about using plastic nest boxes outside...doesn't seem safe unless they are mounted in a secure run which pretty much defeats the purpose. Predators and pests can chew through plastic and lift the lid.

The indoor mount has the egg tray indoors, which I suppose is what you'd use if you worried about predators getting into the nest box. I think it's pretty cool, but my coop is behind electric netting and my nests will be on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom