New Puppy! She's a Beauceron!

was in a similar situation see i saw someone walking a glen of imaal terrier i tryed to ask her about the breed and she told me to go away....
hit.gif

Last edited:
Beaucerons are absolutely beautiful dogs and are extremely intelligent. I have had a the pleasure of growing up with one as a kid, my aunt's boyfriend had owned and showed one nicknamed Beau and he was amazing.

Congrats on the new addition, I can't see how you'd ever be disappointed with her and she is absolutely adorable! I prefer the breed with cropped ears, but as you said if your not breeding or showing no reason to do something so unneccissary. but still - lol just something about them cut ears that make them look much more regal.
wink.png

She is doing SO WELL with house training and learning to listen. Even though she came out of an outdoor "pee as you wish" kennel environment. She has excellent pack skills but awful manners. Getting much better, but it seems this breed tries everything once just to see what you'll say about it. Once it's a No, it's a No, but everything must be tried.

Need to get more photos while she's little, she's already grown since Sunday!

I'm so excited to hear of someone actually having one!!!! They are beautiful dogs and I fall for black and tans every time. Enjoy your new friend and be sure to tell everyone that no she is not a mix! I hope to see one in person sometime soon.

A former coworker had one, and did service dog training with a woman who bred and raised them. Beautiful dogs, and much heavier/stouter than they look. Great addition to your family!

Back
Top Bottom