New Puppy Time!!

Pics
She sure was adorable Debby!! :love Pure love there, I can see how much you loved her in her eyes!! :) You need to get another puppy Westie Debby, just tell the cats the puppy is a kitten. :lol:

I wouldn't mind having another some day. But as you know, one dog doesn't replace another. And the 3 house cats might riot! :lol:

I wouldn't mind having another some day. But as you know, one dog doesn't replace another. And the 3 house cats might riot! :lol:
Oh definitely, you can never replace them, but you can enrich your life with another. :D Yeah the cats might rebel, guess you don't need war. :lol:

If she doesn't have an under coat then she could be a Maltese Westie cross? That's what she looks like to me. Both breeds are single coat. Toby has food and environmental allergies (pollen). He is allergic to Chicken, Lamb and Fish, legumes of any kind as well. He is not only picky but he is very self regulating and will skip meals if he gains weight or won't eat if he isn't hungry. (Wish I had this problem. :lau )

What brand of food are you feeding her? I have been using several different brands and switch between Rabbit, Turkey, Pork and Beef so he is less likely to develop an allergy to a particular protein.
She is on Orijen currently. Kiki has been through quite a few brands too.

Kiki is the same! I could never imagine her overweight…

Orijen is a great food! They also make the Earthborn Unrefined line which I feed Toby along with a few other brands.
That’s what everyone has been telling me too. She is doing good on it so far and I don’t mind the high-cost of the food. Mostly since she literally eats ONE cup a day. Ones of those 50lbs bags could last her forever. She sometimes gets Merrick too. That’s what my sister’s dogs are on, along with Orijen. Dunno honestly. Whatever works, I guess.

What other brands is he on? There are so many out there it’s hard to keep track. 😅

That’s what everyone has been telling me too. She is doing good on it so far and I don’t mind the high-cost of the food. Mostly since she literally eats ONE cup a day. Ones of those 50lbs bags could last her forever. She sometimes gets Merrick too. That’s what my sister’s dogs are on, along with Orijen. Dunno honestly. Whatever works, I guess.

What other brands is he on? There are so many out there it’s hard to keep track. 😅
Generally the higher cost foods are much better for the dog without all the cheap fillers, preservatives, trashy meats, corn gluten, etc.... stuff that isn't good for the dog.

Merrick is good too. Toby was on Venture Grain free for awhile until we figured out he is not allergic to grains. He did well on the Venture Line. He likes the Earthborn Unrefined Rabbit and the Turkey, (they also have Fish and Lamb) also Inseption Pork, Zignature Select Cuts Turkey, and he does like the Venture grain free Duck but I'd rather not feed too much grain free.

Yeah there are SO many dog food brands, makes your head spin! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom