*New Puppy*

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Bleenie, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I adopted a female Rottweiler on the 4th of July and it ended up not working out because she was extremely agressive towards my two 16yr old brothers...and of course the previous owners had no idea why she would do that. but anyway, they picked her up this morning and are taking her back to the trainers for a while before they rehome her again.

Just a few days ago, we ended up coming home with 3 adorable little mutts. they were not even 6wks old when we got them, covered with fleas and full of worms [​IMG]

We got 2 all cleaned up and wormed and found good homes for them and we are currently considering keeping the last girl. she has a lot of white on her and she was TOTALLY chewed up by the fleas, her white turned red from the blood when we washed her [​IMG]

Well she's super cute, very smart and has been doing Awesome on her house training, she has only had 2 accidents so far! She loves the birds and wasn't even bothered when one of the White Chinese Gosligns tried to beat her up [​IMG] .

She still needs a name but she is settling in so quick, she slept in the bed all last night without any problems...i think i'm in love!

(not sure what her mix is but her sis looked boxer, brother looked pit and the daddy was a short, long haired thing, maybe shepard/rott mix?)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. arabianequine

arabianequine Crowing

Apr 4, 2010
    Definitely some boxer and/or pit in her......she has brindle in the brown part of her coat but her face looks pit to me.....anyways she sure is cute. I like her coat/markings....I like dogs with a lot of white.

3. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    [​IMG] she's adorable! She looks like pit bull mix to me too. Sounds like she has a real good home. [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Boxer mix of some sort...
    maybe boxer/pitt...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by