New rescue hens

Chicken_loverXx

Songster
Mar 11, 2020
Northern Ireland
05F46F1B-CDFF-401C-8F3C-8468F37AD1C5.jpeg
5EDE79D9-9A09-4BA8-A695-A42A04C12F23.jpeg
B6471AAC-3E2E-4523-9A22-F1166987636B.jpeg
Today we got some more rescues. One of them who we are gonna call tikka was very adventurous she was walking about everywhere🥰 my other hens and rooster were really good to them. Another one of my rescues I got she is cheeky😂 but was hiding like the other one who was very nervous but they will soon come out of their shell.

their nails are very long , combs pale the beaks have been cut the bottom beak is long than the top 😕 but I have them now so it might take a while but the beak wirk grow back to normal and they will be in better shape 🥰

Thank you everyone --mini update so today they were a lot more adventurous in the morning they weren't I set them out in the sun and the hens loved it. I also named them tikka, burrito and bubbles ❤ we tried giving them bread as a treat while they were eating but they didn't eat it the poor things didn't know what bread was ☹ but that will change ima few weeks once they get used 🥰 burrito also layed an egg I put her in the nest box because she didn't know where to go and was trying to find a nest:thumbsup

Also forgot to add they have made friends with my other hens expecially barbaque ms kiesha and my rooster nugget he stays with them at night in the coop ❤
Yesterday fudge (hen) was helping bubbles because she was very scared and fudge helped her eat a bit and stayed with her :)

Back
Top Bottom