New Run and coop

Thanks guy it doesnt really look like that now tho
lol.png
there is no grass left in the run, and so we had to put some slabes down for them to have somewhere dry to walk on but watch this page for there new garden and house soon
tongue.png

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
ive been outside all day sorting out the chickens
big_smile.png
The new coop is up and we going to get some slabs to put down tomorrow. Then all is needed is the run
big_smile.png

100_0257.jpg

100_0258.jpg

100_0259.jpg

100_0260.jpg

Very nice abode for your four chickies. Curious why you don not have the ramp facing toward the run? I would definately turn it around but you must have your reasons I'm sure. I think they are very happy and well loved by the pics you posted! Thanks
thumbsup.gif

Thanks. The door with the ramp seems to be at the back of the coop
roll.png
We are putting it against the wall, so when it would come to cleaning out and getting in there it would be very hard, as the roof would open the wrong way for us to get in.
hmm.png
if you see what i mean with the pics xx

The coop says that it will happely house 15 chickens, what does everyone think? its around 7ft long and 3ft wide.

Oh I see about the roof to clean it. Makes sense now! They say you should have 4sq ft of space per chicken. I believe the 7ft length includes the nesting boxes so take length off, determine your new sq ft and divide by four. I think you are at maximum now. When they advertise their coops they only tell you how many it will "fit" not how many you should keep for a harmonious and low stress environment.

I know the feeling I got hooked and wanted more and now have two coops!

Back
Top Bottom