new sebastopol goose mommy looking for a service vest

beej1434

Hatching
Apr 18, 2017
hello...new to the sight... i just got my 8 yo autistic son a gosling to raise as his service animal and i am looking for service vests for our new baby when shes older... suggestions??

I suggest talking to @kukupecpec she makes many things like harnesses, diapers, etc for waterfowl... you can also find her etsy store under Sew Sammi, I believe... she's super nice, and can probably custom make what you need... tell her I sent you and you're a BYC member, BYC members get a discount... :D

Greetings from Kansas, beej1434, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our community! Best wishes to you and thanks for joining BYC!!
woot.gif

Last edited:
hello...new to the sight... i just got my 8 yo autistic son a gosling to raise as his service animal and i am looking for service vests for our new baby when shes older... suggestions??

Welcome!
We do actually make service vests =) I suggest checking the laws in your area first before picking your vest patches. Most of the time there's a designation other than "service animal" that is most appropriate like "therapy animal" or "emotional support" and will keep you in line with the law =)
We've actually moved all our adult goose and duck items to our website www.SewSammi.com

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help =)

Last edited:
G’Day from down under beej1434
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received some good advice and assistance, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom