New Silkie Project - Looking for Breeders to Help

I can tell with your project tribbles that you are breeding for the "O" factor vs. the "S" shape in silkies. This is interesting. Lovins was just saying tonight she'd like to try the AI method, but doesn't know where to start. Would you be able to teach her?
34efamg.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Exactly, it's all about the O with these! I think Ultra1Classic is better equipped at answering AI questions. Bob's the one that told me how...

Quote:
Fine piece of detective work there Sherlock. Now stop posting fake sites trying to ruin this thread. Jen has put a lot of work into this project.

Quote:
Exactly, it's all about the O with these! I think Ultra1Classic is better equipped at answering AI questions. Bob's the one that told me how...

Bob is very good at AI or so I'm told. Just look at the work he's done on the paint/lavender x D'uccles.

Hey Jenn, here's a picture of the roo I'd like to try crossing with one of the grey Strilkies. He looks better in person than he does in the picture.

1322_dsc01889.jpg

I can't believe you finally posted this project! You've been talking in secret mutterings for months! They look awesome, I'm going to need a few...

Back
Top Bottom