New silkies .. not eating

ET1

Hatching
Oct 28, 2020
1 minute ago
Help. I bought 2 silkies 2 weeks ago. One died yesterday and the other one still drinks it’s water. Walks around with a little prodding but don’t eat. It sat there all day today. Is it sad? Or has health issues? I tried hand feeding and didn’t work . Please advise

1 minute ago
Help. I bought 2 silkies 2 weeks ago. One died yesterday and the other one still drinks it’s water. Walks around with a little prodding but don’t eat. It sat there all day today. Is it sad? Or has health issues? I tried hand feeding and didn’t work . Please advise
It needs a friend, or two since the other one died.
Do you have vitamins, & electrolytes you can add to the water since the chick isn't eating?

I have gone to buy a friend today. It started bonding . But still quite placid . I checked her today and one eye is glued together. I washed it for her with warm water and when it opened she started walking again. Could she be ill ?

I have gone to buy a friend today. It started bonding . But still quite placid . I checked her today and one eye is glued together. I washed it for her with warm water and when it opened she started walking again. Could she be ill ?
Definitely ill. How is it's breathing? Any fluids coming from the eyes or nose?

Yes fluid coming eyes I think . It’s breathing ok but makes this nose every 5-10 minutes like it’s sneezing or a cough . . What to do ?

Back
Top Bottom