NEW SPRING QUILT BLOCK SWAP!

I can't edit the OP any longer so here we are...

Black and brights theme, must have at least one black in the block with bright colors. Blocks can be what ever you chose, simple or complicated. Sign ups until December 15. If we have more than 12 people up to 24, we will split so only need half the blocks and everyone will get their same number of blocks made returned from the total group of blocks sent. Due date of February 15. Fabric must be 100% cotton fabric prewashed and dried, please no fabric softener for people with allergies (for consistency). Pick your block or blocks, they don't need to be the same block, you can mix and match if you want, but needs to be a finished 12" block, or 12-1/2 x 12-1/2 raw size for seam allowance. When you sign up, PM your contact info...name, address, phone number. You need to check in weekly to keep updated and talk about anything to let us what is going on in your world, whether related to quilting or not. You need to send with postage-paid self addressed envelope to get return "squishie" of blocks delivered by the due date, and to be sent back 2 business days after due date. If you want tracking info, you must send that. If you do not follow through, you may not be allowed in future swaps. Any future swap ideas or someone wanting to be hostess for the next swap, let's discuss. I will send a little something back to 10 people on random posts throughout the swap, numbers selected by my granddaughter :) Let's go people
frow.gif
woot.gif

I am in....

GrannysRoost
Bama1
Toi-toi
Balefire
Katsdar
tracibug
Justbugged
wyoDreamer
We are at 7, so 14 blocks each right now, I am still waiting to hear back from wyoDreamer :) So we are now closed for signups pending her decision, sure hopes she comes to play
wee.gif

Last edited:
Sorry for not getting back to you right away, I have been down with the flu for the last couple of days.

I'll play, since no-one seems to object.
GrannysRoost, I agree to your proposal.

Well these two are different but just have to sew them together and this swap is finished, yeah, still cutting petals for the other swap and have to do the 12 for that one and then I think I am officially done with all swaps, maybe,
celebrate.gif
well until someone lists another swap, good thing I can't knit, or crochet. Sad to see the ornament swaps are done for the year, that was fun. Oh I forgot my husband has been designing blocks and a theme he wants me to do. Oh and he has some sewing projects he wants me to do for him, like make him some more shorts, guess he really liked the ones I made for him, I was giving up sewing clothes, well I am waiting for grandkids to sew for. Oh well maybe someday

Last edited:
Well these two are different but just have to sew them together and this swap is finished, yeah, still cutting petals for the other swap and have to do the 12 for that one and then I think I am officially done with all swaps, maybe, :celebrate well until someone lists another swap, good thing I can't knit, or crochet.  Sad to see the ornament swaps are done for the year, that was fun.  Oh I forgot my husband has been designing blocks and a theme he wants me to do.  Oh and he has some sewing projects he wants me to do for him, like make him some more shorts, guess he really liked the ones I made for him, I was giving up sewing clothes, well I am waiting for grandkids to sew for.  Oh well maybe someday

Oh I could teach you to crochet and knit!

Back
Top Bottom