NEW SPRING QUILT BLOCK SWAP!

Got my fabric washed, dried, ironed, torn, ironed again and ready to start sewing the pieces together.
You are ambitious girl! I need to finish up the winter swap, then I am all over this :) I have a lot of brights in my stash from making baby quilts for grands, but I can't wait to get a peek...ya know
big_smile.png

Sigh, is it February yet... LOL... I'm done already. I put them in a storage box with chickens on it that my Mom got for me at Big Lots. I write this so I can look back and REMEMBER where I put them. Hope yall have a great week.

Sigh, is it February yet... LOL... I'm done already. I put them in a storage box with chickens on it that my Mom got for me at Big Lots. I write this so I can look back and REMEMBER where I put them. Hope yall have a great week.
wow you are fast lol............wish I had more time for sewing

I hope everyone had wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Question....
Bright colors means more like jewel tone, right??
We had a busy day for Thanksgiving as I didn't get anything done the day before but cleaning, and I have never gone shopping on Black Friday and doubt I will leave to do any at all until Monday or Tuesday :)

Toi-toi, I was thinking more neon-like brights like blues, greens,yellows, pinks, purples,oranges, etc. Your jewel tones with black sound great for another swap I think too :)

I was really kind of frightened by the neon brights until I started having grandkids, which is what mine decided they wanted for the baby quilts...Now I really like them...I will see if I can find some pictures...

Oh.... So like "high lighter pen" kinda colors! Got it.
I'm still thinking which block to make and if I want to mix a few colors in same block or only one bright color + black or not...
What is your plan??

Back
Top Bottom