NEW STYLE HOVA-BATOR????

TBTT

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern Virginia
Just purchased this incubator a few days ago. It looks different than the ones I see on here. I'm told its new for 2012. It has a digital control center. It shows the the set temperature, incubator temperature, and humidity. Also you can adjust the temperature manually by two arrows on the control center. So far so good! Same price as the old one.

Cool!
thumbsup.gif

Wouldn't you know it... I just got one this past November. I like the full size window. What model number is it?

Wow that is fancy and way cool...mine is a 1588 and I got mine last Christmas and love it...but that one is way better...great window and digital everything...I want that one!

I never seem to order at the right time. Should get mine in about a week. I'll post back if it's the new one. Did you get free shipping with yours too???

And I'm thinking I got the free shipping because they are sending me the old one. I'm really feeling pessimistic tonight ;)

Last edited:
I never seem to order at the right time. Should get mine in about a week. I'll post back if it's the new one. Did you get free shipping with yours too???
And I'm thinking I got the free shipping because they are sending me the old one. I'm really feeling pessimistic tonight
wink.png

Got free shipping and free eggs! Incubator, turner, and eggs for $197.50 i think.

Back
Top Bottom