New teacher requesting help!!

ctorrrs0215

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 14, 2014
I am looking for someone that lives in the Port at lucie Fl area. I am a third grade teacher looking for eggs and an incubator to hatch in my class. There is not a better way to teach science than to see it first hand. I will return everything back to you. I work at a title one school and we have no funds to this this great project on our own! Please and thank you!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

Good luck with the experience! Hatching eggs is great fun and quite educational.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Good luck with all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Everyone in my family are teachers as well. Definitely post on the link provided by Kelsie2290. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting the eggs and incubator for your class.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

I hope you find someone to help you out. Maybe they would even come to the school to explain how to care for chicks/chickens. Or bring a hen in for children to see what they can look like as adults. I sure wish someone had done that for our classroom when I was a child.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Good luck with finding some hatching eggs! Egg incubation, whether successful or not, is definitely an education (not to mention fun) experience.

Back
Top Bottom