New to all of this

Hello from California.
welcome-byc.gif

You and your kids are about to begin a fun adventure together. Everyone here at BYC will be more than happy to help out with your knowledge search. There is so much accumulated knowledge on this forum that you can find practically any information you need.

G’Day from down under chickensarenew
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock when they arrive, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Oh I'm sure I will sharing photos. I have been looking at the brooder pictures for ideas reading about medicated vs un medicated feed. I have had a busy day.i think I'm going to ask my grocery store for ask large cardboard box or a large plastic tote from Walmart.

Have you visited the Learning Center above, it has answers to questions you haven't even thought of yet!! Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock. You might also want to check out the coops section (for ideas) and the predators section for ways to fend off attacks.

I will check those threads out. Slowly making my way through so much to learn and now it seems like so little time.

I will check those threads out. Slowly making my way through so much to learn and now it seems like so little time.

It fun learning all about them. You can get lost easily to and next thing you know hours have past because you where so into learning about your soon to be flock. I know I been on here till 1 sometimes 2 am and sat down about 10pm thinking I would spend a hour reading and then go to bed. Well that never happens I am always on later then I expected to be. But I love it to. The BYC group are so friendly they will end up feeling like family. You will meet lots of great friends on here. Just be ready to talk Chickens. LOL If you have questions about something just ask someone will jump in and answer them for you. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.

Back
Top Bottom