New to BYC Ayam Cemani & Mile Fluer for sale

ba79

Hatching
Jan 3, 2016
New to this website. Have Mille Fluer D'uccle and Ayam Cemani. Have eight to nine Mille Fluer roosters for sale and ten Ayam Cemani mix of hens and roosters for sale. Just don't have time to care for them now. Make offer.
Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
You must have been in a REAL HURRY, or someone was chasing you ............................
gig.gif

WHERE ARE YOU??????

ARE THE AYAM CEMANI JUST ROOSTERS ALSO???

I would be interested in hens only. Would have to be travel distance. No Shipping.

Sorry, the Ayam Cemani are a mix of hens and roosters will have to see how many are hens. I am going to keep one that my granddaughter likes. So will only have ten for sale. I have edited my thread. I am located south central Missouri 120 miles east of Springfield.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens. This is a New Members introduction site, so doesn't get much exposure. Generally just the greeters that respond.

It is good to find a site is for chicken lovers like myself. Many years ago when I was younger had many different breeds of chickens. Just getting started again. Am doing to help my 7 year old granddaughter whose parents recently divorced. Something for her to help with.

Back
Top Bottom