New to BYC & Chickens

I will definitely check out the duck forums! I have 1 mallard, 1 Cayuga, 1 blue swedish, 3 mixed Swedish ( male was a black Swedish and female a khaki Campbell) incubated in my incubator. With currently 2 buff Orpington chicks, 1 Pekin, 1 layer 300 (nicknamed the golden layer) , and 2 khaki Campbell ducklings

I will definitely check out the duck forums! I have 1 mallard, 1 Cayuga, 1 blue swedish, 3 mixed Swedish ( male was a black Swedish and female a khaki Campbell) incubated in my incubator. With currently 2 buff Orpington chicks, 1 Pekin, 1 layer 300 (nicknamed the golden layer) , and 2 khaki Campbell ducklings

I'd love to see a photo sometime if possible, especially of the ducks
big_smile.png

these are the current ducklings with two buff Orpington chicks and of course my sister's rabbit

my last batch (zippy in Brown and little foot in black) about a month old here

zippy and little foot 2 days old

Some of these were from my batch that I hatched October 1, and the ones with more than 3 ducklings are the current ones. It took me a while to upload the pictures, and just realized the app upload button doesn't work. But finally figured it out!

these are the current ducklings with two buff Orpington chicks and of course my sister's rabbit

my last batch (zippy in Brown and little foot in black) about a month old here

zippy and little foot 2 days old

Some of these were from my batch that I hatched October 1, and the ones with more than 3 ducklings are the current ones. It took me a while to upload the pictures, and just realized the app upload button doesn't work. But finally figured it out!
I'm a chicken person but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Thanks for posting the pics. :eek:)

Hi I'm Jonathan, I just started raising chickens. I wanted some fresh country eggs. I'm enjoying it so far, I started off with 4 red star hen and a Rhode Island Red rooster. Then I went to a feed store and they had some production red chicks and I couldn't help myself lol. Now I have 1 production red rooster and 10 hens. And I added a 3 rir hens. Now I'm setting up to get some Delawares but still looking for good quality. I'm from south Louisiana, hello everybody

Back
Top Bottom