New to BYC & chickens

picomfy

Chirping
Dec 5, 2022
I am not good at bios, so I just copied the list to go off of ☺️

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am new to chickens, my first babies will be here beginning of April and I am SO EXCITED

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None but soon to be 5

(3) What breeds do you have?
There will be two Easter eggers and a Plymouth rock

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I'm excited to see their personalities

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Reading and video games

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have two cats with whom I adore

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
It was recommended to me by Oak Abode on youtube

I am new to chickens, my first babies will be here beginning of April and I am SO EXCITED

None but soon to be 5

Reading and video games

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
:welcome

None but soon to be 5

Reading and video games

Also, don't forget to visit Articles > Learning Center > Getting Started for helpful articles written by BYC members!

I have my brooder supplies and buying my coop in January. The run is all cleared just need a fence. I really have my work cut out for me the next few months!
Before you buy a coop, please make a thread and get advice. Most prefab coops are inadequate for healthy chicken keeping. You will save yourself a lot of grief. Best of luck with your future flock!!!

Before you buy a coop, please make a thread and get advice. Most prefab coops are inadequate for healthy chicken keeping. You will save yourself a lot of grief. Best of luck with your future flock!!!
I planned to get the Aivituivan extra large coop and fortify it with fresh paint and whatever could be needed. I am not handy or creative enough to build my own 😆

Back
Top Bottom