New to BYC From Eastern Tennessee

TinleyFarms

In the Brooder
Dec 22, 2015
We have a small farm at the moment and are expanding all the time.
So far we have Muscovy Ducks and Chickens and also some Quail. We just added Rabbits to the mix which this is our 2nd time with rabbits. We started with rabbits 3 years ago but due to family issues I sold off everything. When the Family issues calmed down I started everything all over. I am a huge animal lover and try to give my animals the best life possible. Thank you

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome! We're glad you're here! Hope you can find answers to all your poultry-keeping questions :) See you around the forums!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a beautiful rabbit. Thanks for posting the pic. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Thank you for the comments about Mr. Toffee. I have always wanted to show rabbits so when we sold off everything and started again I decided I wanted show rabbits so I am happy to say I have 4 now and hoping to add another in about a month. Next month is the first show and I am excited to take my boys.

Thank you for the comments about Mr. Toffee. I have always wanted to show rabbits so when we sold off everything and started again I decided I wanted show rabbits so I am happy to say I have 4 now and hoping to add another in about a month. Next month is the first show and I am excited to take my boys.

You're welcome.

Welcome to BYC,
You've come to the right place.
If you have any specific questions be sure to ask because that is what BYC is all about.
Since you are new here be sure to check out the learning center, They have loads of information that I am sure you'll enjoy.
Good Luck!
And...
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom