New to BYC

Natattack76

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2016
Oklahoma
I have learned much from reading the forums on this site, so I decided to join the community! My husband and I entered the fun world of chickens about 2 ½ years ago. Our first flock was 6 Cinnamon Queens, and we now have approx 27 chickens and 1 rooster (Barred Rock, Gold Laced Wyandotte, Australorp, Speckled Sussex, and some strays).

I am adding Blue and Black Copper Marans, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Buff Orpington, Columbian Wyandotte, and Blue Red Wyandotte this year. We also plan to hatch some this year.

Just wanted to hello!!!!

-Natalie

Hi :welcome Natalie

Glad you could join the flock! Those are some lovely breeds you are going to be adding to your flock this year. Good luck with your hatching plans, I will warn you that it can be addictive too! ;)
It's a truly amazing experience watching the chicks hatch from the eggs. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hello Natalie!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Hi Natalie,
welcome-byc.gif

What a pretty mixed flock you are going to have, especially with the new additions.

It's nice to have you here, make yourself at home!

Back
Top Bottom