New to BYC

Laura Wagner

Hatching
Dec 10, 2020
Hey all, new to BYC. I have wanted chickens for over 20 years, and just acquired my first ones in May 2020. Picked up 8 bantams from TSC, and 6 were roos😟. We had to cull 3 cochin bantams that were just plain mean, and a hawk got my favorite, leaving us with 2 silkies, hen and roo, an EE and a sebright roo. I was raised with Chickens, so am familiar, but never raised them myself. I am throughout enjoying myself and grateful for all the groups where I can share, and ask questions. I just acquired 5 more chickens. A black australorp, an English game hen, an Egyptian Fayoumis, and two black ones that I think are either Australorps or black Cochins. They are in quarentene for a few days.

20201115_191216.jpg

Hey all, new to BYC. I have wanted chickens for over 20 years, and just acquired my first ones in May 2020. Picked up 8 bantams from TSC, and 6 were roos😟. We had to cull 3 cochin bantams that were just plain mean, and a hawk got my favorite, leaving us with 2 silkies, hen and roo, an EE and a sebright roo. I was raised with Chickens, so am familiar, but never raised them myself. I am throughout enjoying myself and grateful for all the groups where I can share, and ask questions. I just acquired 5 more chickens. A black australorp, an English game hen, an Egyptian Fayoumis, and two black ones that I think are either Australorps or black Cochins. They are in quarentene for a few days.
members.jpg

Welcome to BYC!!!

Back
Top Bottom