New to BYC

emtdiv

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 5, 2012
Hi all, I have been lurking for a few days now since I first found your site and decided to join since I have already gotten so much information from you all.
My husband and I live in E. Washington. We have 8 chickens, 1 rooster, 1 cat, two chi-mix pups, 1 miniature horse, and one wolf. (yes, he gets tied up when the chickens are out! lol) We also have 15 silkie and 8 assorted eggs in the incubator now (first time trying this). Last year we let Mamasita set and that didn't turn out very well, so we are going to try it this way.

Glad to be here and hope to be making more friends with this addiction! lol

WelcometoBYC.gif

Hi all, I have been lurking for a few days now since I first found your site and decided to join since I have already gotten so much information from you all.
My husband and I live in E. Washington. We have 8 chickens, 1 rooster, 1 cat, two chi-mix pups, 1 miniature horse, and one wolf. (yes, he gets tied up when the chickens are out! lol) We also have 15 silkie and 8 assorted eggs in the incubator now (first time trying this). Last year we let Mamasita set and that didn't turn out very well, so we are going to try it this way.

Glad to be here and hope to be making more friends with this addiction! lol

Welcome to BYC :) And wow I wish I owned a wolf ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom