New to BYC

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Thanks for the big welcome. Yes I have been moving around the site taking everything in. We have been enjoying them and I am pretty sure they know my voice now even though the hubby thinks I am crazy but when they hear me they run over to see what I am doing.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad to have you join us! Don't worry, you aren't crazy. My chickens know my voice too. Especially the treat call.
lol.png
Enjoy your babies. They sure are an adventure, aren't they?

Last edited:
Thanks for the big welcome. Yes I have been moving around the site taking everything in. We have been enjoying them and I am pretty sure they know my voice now even though the hubby thinks I am crazy but when they hear me they run over to see what I am doing.
They do know your voice. Mine come running every time they hear me.
D.gif

See that's what I was telling him. It's so funny how attached you become so quickly. How long before you can tell if they are hens or roosters?

Hey I've been on this less than a week and it helps a lot I also have 6 hens that are a Rhode Island Red and white rock mix and I'm doing it for a school project and I got my first egg yesterday so I guess welcome lol. @awillard

Back
Top Bottom