New to chicken keeping and excited to become a chicken momma

Meat

In the Brooder
Feb 17, 2021
I'm really excited to be here looks like BYC is getting new members every day! It's amazing! My husband and i have been talking about getting a few chicks for a while now but we live within city limits and rent. But we are still looking into it. I found this site just doing some research on raising chicks cause i want them so badly.
We have a rescue dog (her name is chicka and considering what she's been through is the absolute best thing that happened to this family!) and a bearded dragon (his name is Lit and he's only 7 months old and owns us not the other way around 😂).
I'm trying to come up with a chicken house my landlord will approve of and found some great ideas here! Thank you guys for being here it seems like an amazing community!

Oh funny thing about the name.. I was trying to put in all my usual use names and they were all taken so i figured I'd try my husbands use names and it was the first word of his email, this was actually like 12 tries in and the red box went away for the first time so I just went with it. 😂

Back
Top Bottom