New to chicken raising

Welcome to backyard chickens :welcome
Th
The dark one in the second pic looks like a black sex link. And the red one in the first looks like a red sex link.

I have this one that is so pretty and Golding Orange bright feathers just peek out all over. I think we currently have 25 chickens and 2roosters right now. Loving getting eggs but the fridge is stocked n All these eggs- I always keep the colored eggs- and the big brown ones- and give away the rest to family and friends.COVId has hit some hard and work islittle in VA because of cuts and things, but at least God provides so we can also help when we can as well.

Th

I have this one that is so pretty and Golding Orange bright feathers just peek out all over. I think we currently have 25 chickens and 2roosters right now. Loving getting eggs but the fridge is stocked n All these eggs- I always keep the colored eggs- and the big brown ones- and give away the rest to family and friends.COVId has hit some hard and work islittle in VA because of cuts and things, but at least God provides so we can also help when we can as well.
And Thank you all for welcoming me to this lively group- I am in chicken heaven online and in real life. Lol

Th

If I owned a bakery I would have a full stock of egg supply 🤣. 8 mixed dozen is a lot to have in a fridge at one time.

Here is the One I love the feathers on. I also have black chickens with gold peeking through this color too and the black feathers have a blue and purple tint to them. Beautiful to look at at in the sun.

Attachments

• 8327B3BB-9564-4B41-BDB3-1824E8515885.jpeg
    8327B3BB-9564-4B41-BDB3-1824E8515885.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 2
Here is the One I love the feathers on. I also have black chickens with gold peeking through this color too and the black feathers have a blue and purple tint to them. Beautiful to look at at in the sun.
:welcome:woot:woot:celebrate:yesss:Hello Evon and welcome to BYC, You found an Awesome poultry Forum to be a part of with many great knowledgeable members who are more then willing to jump in and help you with any questions you may have. :)

Thank you so much and thank everybody for helping me. I was driving myself crazy looking for an exact match to some and came across some rare, but cool looking chickens. I might try expanding my coop collection of the rate kind and keep them on display . They are so mesmerizing at times.

Back
Top Bottom