New to Chickens and turkeys

Welcome to BYC, Terry. Congratulations on your new property!
Where did you get your chicks?
Can you show us a picture of the turkey?
Hi we picked up the first 8 from TSC and then the 2 reds from the local farmer's market. We did a Google image search on the turkey so we'll see what she/he really is once they've grown a bit more.

Thanks
Terra

Attachments

• 20220707_124123.jpg
    20220707_124123.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Hello, Terra! I'd be interested in knowing how a turkey ended up in your chicken flock šŸ¤”

Welcome to BYC, where lots of friendly, experienced folks will be happy to help you along in your poultry-raising journey!
We're not sure but we bought the first 8 at TSC and that one just looked a little different after a week or so. Now we definitely see the difference and we've done a Google search for the breed but I think we'll really be able to know after about 16 weeks.

We're not sure but we bought the first 8 at TSC and that one just looked a little different after a week or so. Now we definitely see the difference and we've done a Google search for the breed but I think we'll really be able to know after about 16 weeks.
I don't know a thing about turkeys but @casportpony may be able to identify her breed.

Back
Top Bottom