New to chickens as of Easter, 2017

jeepgrrl

Songster
Feb 25, 2017
North Central Ohio
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, which I stumbled across when doing an internet search on raising chickens. I joined so that I could obtain more information about chickens, learn from others about raising backyard chickens and to chit chat with other folks who love their girls as much as I love mine! My chicks were born on Easter Sunday and I brought them home the following day. I started out with seven chicks, one of each breed: a white Leghorn, Welsummer, Barred Rock, New Hampshire Red, Black Austrolorp, Cuckoo Marans, and a Buff Brahma. I also have three Siberian Huskies (yikes) and a recently adopted stray cat that took up residence on our porch. I am looking forward to chatting with y'all about your girls!

Hi and welcome to BYC! Glad to see you've joined us! Three Siberian huskies must keep you busy! We had one who kept us hopping for 12 1/2 years. She passed away early this year. We could never trust her around any of our birds though, no matter what we did. Hopefully yours are more behaved than Dreamy was lol

900x900px-LL-994cc954_WelcometoBYCXtheroad.gif

You have a ice flock!

Back
Top Bottom