New to chickens looking for advice.

When my husband dies I'm sooo becoming one of you.:)

Hahaha that's too funny! I didn' have to convince my boyfriend or anything but I was the only one that wanted them my kids and him thought I was crazy and the first thing he does when we get home is go to them and talks to them like little babies lol I have him hooked he loves them!! Maybe just bring some home ;)

I already sneak my roo inside sometimes, he's a great netflix buddy. :)
Hahaha that's too funny! I didn' have to convince my boyfriend or anything but I was the only one that wanted them my kids and him thought I was crazy and the first thing he does when we get home is go to them and talks to them like little babies lol I have him hooked he loves them!! Maybe just bring some home ;)

Hey there everyone! So I fell in love with silkies yrs ago and finally purchased two of them back in August. I have a black one (Margaret) and a white one (Betty). My hens are indoor pets, we made a coop for them that sits in our living room and we're home they're out running about the house :D Just wondering if anyone else has indoor pet chickens and if you have any advice or suggestions or neat facts. Thanks in advance:)
Welcome aboard glad you are here. :frow :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom