New to Chickens

JCGuppy

In the Brooder
Nov 10, 2018
Hello I am new to raising chickens. I actually do not have any at this time but plan to get my own soon. I am a research scientist and work with some guys over in Sierra Leone in developing agriculture and they have about 20 chickens. We are working on some sustainability issues and have had an interesting time working via the internet and facebook to solve their agriculture and chicken issues.

JC

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: What breeds are you planning on getting to start your new flock? Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Hello I am new to raising chickens. I actually do not have any at this time but plan to get my own soon. I am a research scientist and work with some guys over in Sierra Leone in developing agriculture and they have about 20 chickens. We are working on some sustainability issues and have had an interesting time working via the internet and facebook to solve their agriculture and chicken issues.

JC
Welcome!!!

Back
Top Bottom