New to Chickens

SusanaKanter

In the Brooder
Jul 10, 2019
Hi there.

I'm new to chickens and am finding this website incredibly helpful. I have 4 chicks right now, a Lavender Orpinton (Pearl), an Americauna (Flower), a black Australorp (Pepper) and a Red-Blue Laced Wyandotte (BoPeep). They are 5 weeks old and I'm having a lot of fun with them.

We just finished attaching an EZ Frame 8x12 run to a the large Snaplock coop that I was able to get off of Craigslist and have attached a Royal Rooster silo feeder and waterer. It took so much research to put this all together! I will try to upload a little video that I did to the appropriate section on this site once I figure out how to do it.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi there.

I'm new to chickens and am finding this website incredibly helpful. I have 4 chicks right now, a Lavender Orpinton (Pearl), an Americauna (Flower), a black Australorp (Pepper) and a Red-Blue Laced Wyandotte (BoPeep). They are 5 weeks old and I'm having a lot of fun with them.

We just finished attaching an EZ Frame 8x12 run to a the large Snaplock coop that I was able to get off of Craigslist and have attached a Royal Rooster silo feeder and waterer. It took so much research to put this all together! I will try to upload a little video that I did to the appropriate section on this site once I figure out how to do it.

Thanks for all your help!

Welcome, you're now among the best group of sticky shoe'd people anywhere. Sounds like you're getting squared away pretty good.

94B02B5E-3DA9-4601-831F-9075F1D05C80.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom