New to ducks and I don't understand grit...

hehe yes, I don't want my duckies getting kid germs! But thanks for mentioning that, because if I use sand that will alter where I get it from (ie: not from my dogs sandpit either!) :)
Now I have an awesome mental image of you at the beach or lake collecting sand and getting asked "What are you doing?" "Oh, I'm just gettin' dirt to feed to my ducks!"

Hahaha! That sounds just like me too. Then I'd give them a 'look' like they were the weird one for even asking
big_smile.png

A girl after my own heart. XD There are few things I love more than seeing people's reactions when I take Wobbles out with me to do some shopping and I react like it's totally normal to have a duck in my doggy carrier!

Oh that is fantastic! Haha! Id be the one dropping my shopping and going "Squeeeee!" Before running over to talk to Wobbles ;) Lobe the name too. Can't wait till we can know for sure on the sex of ours and can come up with their names :)

Thankyou, yes, I didn't think about the fact that one of them could have gobbled up the whole lot!

Thanks for the info on the oyster shell, I'll go into my local feed store tonight and see if they have the crushed granite :)
Lol we feel your pain we have 3 ducks inside and it is an absolute handful and never pictured it this hard to do as that said today I started pounding fence post and soon my shed is there home lol

Back
Top Bottom