New to Forum

JAKA

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 11, 2014
Ohio
I just joined yesterday as I couldn't stand not getting into this anymore. There is so many exciting and informative forums on here that I spend most my spare time on it.

I've contacted a couple of families by email for plans on their coops/houses and have had wonderful responses. My wife and I are getting ready to take up keeping chickens again after a slack period of about 20 years.

We are older, retirement age, and will be staying here in Ohio. We are both Kansas natives and moved here with the work 18 years ago.

I'd like to have some of that sand we had in Kansas. Here, we should be thinking about pottery with all the clay on our ground.

I'll take pictures as I'm building our coop since that has been so helpful for me with ideas on this website.

Looking forward to it and hello to all.

Ken Admire

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you decided to get back in to chickens! Once they get into your blood, sometimes it is hard to dig them out of your soul.

If you need to brush up on your chicken keeping skills, stop by our learning center for lots of good reads on all the aspects of keeping poultry....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

If you have any questions, that is what we are here for. Welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom