New to Raising Chickens and New to this Site...

Hi from Wisconsin! Glad you joined! What breeds did you get and where are you at?

Warning!! For lots of us chickens become a hopeless addiction and one coop is often added to several times or more mysteriously appear and are filled with chickens. Lol I hope you get as endless amounts of joy from them as we do. I can't imagine ever being without my chickens again.

We got 4 Black Sex Link, 3 Black Australorp, 3 Black Laced Wyandotte, 3 Buff Orpington, and 3 Rode Island White. Really excited about our time with them so far. While they are getting their feathers in, we are working on their new home. Transforming an old shed into their coop and adding a huge run as we will not be able to have them just run around where ever they want. But, they will have plenty of space to call their own for sure!

Sounds like a fun batch! I love our Orpingtons and we have acquired more because of how wonderful our first ones were. Lol don't foget to make the coop and run as big as you can for future flock expansion. :)

What cute chicks!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom