New to the Backyard Chicken community!

jschmidt

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 17, 2013
Haysville, Kansas
Hi I live in Haysville, Kansas and wondering if there are any other people from around the area who can give me some pointers on raising chickens in city limits...I plan on building my coop and run sometime within the next year so I have plenty of time to evaluate all the options out there and also planning time. Any information would be awesome and especially if there are any other people from this area....Thanks!

Hi I live in Haysville, Kansas and wondering if there are any other people from around the area who can give me some pointers on raising chickens in city limits...I plan on building my coop and run sometime within the next year so I have plenty of time to evaluate all the options out there and also planning time. Any information would be awesome and especially if there are any other people from this area....Thanks!
You can go to the "Where are you, Where am I" forum for a shout out for local folk. The forum is broken down in state by state threads and each usually has a few people that keep a list of people in each county. A great way to find out about owning chickens in your area and getting contacts!

Back
Top Bottom