New to the chick life

GoldieHawn4

Hatching
Oct 27, 2020
Hi,
I am new to chicks and just received 4 babes from ACE Hardware last week. My Golden sex linked (Goldie Hawn) is about 2 weeks old now. The rest just over one week are Blue Cuckoo Maran (Pumpkin), Easter Egger (Honey Bunny) and a Prairie Bluebell (Halloween). They are indoors right now and they have been flapping their wings a lot the last couple days and Goldie has been trying to fly out of the brooder. She flew up onto the edge when I had the screen off to feed last night. Also, Halloween has been pecking at Pumpkin’s neck. Is it possible they need more space? Any tips are welcome ☺️

Hi,
I am new to chicks and just received 4 babes from ACE Hardware last week. My Golden sex linked (Goldie Hawn) is about 2 weeks old now. The rest just over one week are Blue Cuckoo Maran (Pumpkin), Easter Egger (Honey Bunny) and a Prairie Bluebell (Halloween). They are indoors right now and they have been flapping their wings a lot the last couple days and Goldie has been trying to fly out of the brooder. She flew up onto the edge when I had the screen off to feed last night. Also, Halloween has been pecking at Pumpkin’s neck. Is it possible they need more space? Any tips are welcome ☺
:welcome :welcome :welcome

Picture_20200725_171133312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom