New to the chicken coop!

Cranchick2011

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 7, 2011
90769_img_0018.jpg
Here is the future site of my chicken coop!

90769_img_0051.jpg
Here's the foundation. Done. It will be a 12x28 building with the front 12x10 used for storage. I'm so excited! I'm starting with 2 Light Brahma females, 1 Buff Rock female, 1 Buff Rock rooster (I read they were calm, I hope so), 2 Partridge Rock females and 2 Araucana females and the FREE rare exotic chick. All will be shipped between July 10 and July 13! I want to "get all my ducks in a row" and be fully prepared before my new brood arrives!
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Thank you! My patient, understanding and awesome husband and I live on a cranberry marsh in NW Wisconsin.(Drink Ocean Spray!) It's beautiful here and my husband takes great pride in having everything looks nice! We decided I could build any coop I wanted so it's going to be beautiful and my chickens will have a great life! My kids always tell me they want to come back as ANY animal we own! We have 2 dogs, 1 cockatiel, an aquarium with more fish than I can count right now, all spoiled, and lots of wildlife. Also spoiled. We are the local hangout for all the geese in the county. My husband feeds them 50 pounds of cracked corn a day. They're very happy here and we love seeing all the goslings every year! We also have bear, foxes, coyotes, deer, otters, and tons of birds!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom