New to the chicken world!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted on here.....
Well, great news my girls have started to lay eggs found the first two this morning. They're a little small, but I'm sure they'll get bigger has they get older.....
So proud of my girls :)

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted on here.....
Well, great news my girls have started to lay eggs found the first two this morning. They're a little small, but I'm sure they'll get bigger has they get older.....
So proud of my girls
smile.png
Congrats on those first eggs!!
celebrate.gif
It is always egg-citing to find those first eggs!!!

The eggs will grow larger as time goes by and the girls themselves grow larger.

Enjoy those first eggs!!!!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Mountain Peeps has given you a great list of treats. With Halloween coming up, pumpkin seeds are another treat that my chickens go crazy over. Every year when my granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) and I carve the Jack-O-Lanterns, where throw the insides with all the pumpkin seeds in them to the hens and they love them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your RIRs.

frow.gif
Cheers from Ohio!
cheer.gif
Glad you could join us!
welcome-byc.gif

I didn't read all the posts but mine LOVE the watermelon rind as well as cantaloupe, and other fresh fruits and vegie scraps. I do not feed citrus fruits, processed foods, or meat, although they are meat eaters and LOVE little tiny baby mice
hide.gif
........... the hens will chase each other forever if one gets a baby mouse, cricket etc.
ep.gif

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom